its so perfect
cause its a character we all refused to admit was dead
wearing a shirt of a character he refused to admit was dead
the power of denial
THE WHOLE FANDOM NOPED SO HARD WE BROUGHT COULSON BACK TO LIFE
HE WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO DIE IN THE AVENGERS
BUT WE BROUGHT HIM BACK AND GOT HIM HIS OWN PRIME TIME SHOW
Mom walks into you room to see a diagram of a gun pulled up on your computer screen while you’re brainstorming out loud with Loki about new and interesting ways to raise the dead…
One time I was out shopping with my mom and I started playing with a display thing, and she was like “What are you doing?” and I sarcastically was like “Worshiping Satan, obviously” and she was like “Seems a bit conceited to worship yourself, but whatever makes you happy”
Live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual.
do you ever think that oliver wood was created for the sole purpose of innuendo
even his name is an innuendo
It gets even better when you realize the actor’s name was Sean Biggerstaff.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
7. Albus Severus is a stupid name